Zum Inhalt wechseln

Als Gast hast du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff!

Anmelden 

Benutzerkonto erstellen

Du bist nicht angemeldet und hast somit nur einen sehr eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die Features unserer Community.
Um vollen Zugriff zu erlangen musst du dir einen Account erstellen. Der Vorgang sollte nicht länger als 1 Minute dauern.

• Antworte auf Themen oder erstelle deine eigenen.
  • Schalte dir alle Downloads mit Highspeed & ohne Wartezeit frei.
  • Erhalte Zugriff auf alle Bereiche und entdecke interessante Inhalte.
  • Tausche dich mich anderen Usern in der Shoutbox oder via PN aus.

Foto

Shutdown of Refud.me and Cryptex Reborn

- - - - -

• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
Keine Antworten in diesem Thema

Take1T

Take1T

• Premium Member
  • 302 Beiträge
  • 45 Bedankt
  • Windows, Linux

Trend Micro, NCA Partnership Leads to Arrests and Shutdown of Refud.me and Cryptex Reborn

A male and a female, both aged 22 and hailing from Colchester, Essex in the United Kingdom, were arrested on suspicion of operating two services featured in many malware business models †“ the popular counter antivirus (CAV) service Refud.me and the crypting service Cryptex Reborn. Both services have been taken down thanks to the partnership of Trend Micro†™s Forward-Looking Threat Research team and the National Crime Agency of the UK (NCA).

These latest takedowns are milestones in anti-cybercrime efforts. Refud.me and Cryptex Reborn were both key components of a much larger underground business model. Rendering them inoperable throws a wrench at ongoing cybercriminal operations in and beyond the UK as this can force cybercriminals to spread malware that are more prone to detection.

†œThis investigation is the result of Trend Micro†™s collaboration with the National Crime Agency of the UK (NCA) and other partners to tackle some of the core components that enable cybercriminal business models to exist,† said Martin Rösler, senior director of The Forward-Looking Threat Research team for Trend Micro. Back in July 2015 Trend Micro and the NCA signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), marking a significant step to understand and fight cybercrime. The agreement also formed a cross-organization virtual team to identify innovative ways of tackling specific cybercrime threats. The arrest made as a result of this partnership was announced earlier today in a joint press release.

Refud.me and Cryptex Reborn

Refud.me and Cryptex Reborn have been heavily advertised and used  on cybercriminal underground forums. One particular forum, Hackforums.net, is known for hosting discussions on hacking, technology and gaming.

Source:

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

(Könnte ein Faker sein, wer weiß.)

Und Refud.me ist derzeit offline.

Bearbeitet von Take1T, 25 November 2015 - 01:40 Uhr.

• smc2014, Trillium und casamonica gefällt das

Bin neu hier, nicht wundern. :D

Thema Forum Themenstarter Statistik Letzter Beitrag

Besucher die dieses Thema lesen:

Mitglieder: , Gäste: , unsichtbare Mitglieder:

This topic has been visited by 55 user(s)

, Ar@m!s, Avni, Blackhook, Born2Hack, bumg2, Bypass, byte, Caruso, casamonica, ChEeTaH182, Chocofresh, Crap, cyberbitch, darknide, desmond, dos, easysurfer, Emalik Xantier, Framerater, Juri, keyb0ardz, kiwitone, L!x, lNobodyl, loginman1, MarkSantos, mettbrot, n1nja, p0pc0rn, PaulaAbdul, psner, raider, rat123, Scrilla, secretary, Seldos, Sergejbekas, Slixer, smc2014, SOCOM, sup3ria, t33t86, Take1T, Toskom4n, Trillium, twixeis, umarex, vital, westendboy, why0, x4r4x, xenomorph, Zerobyte, ZeroFreez
Die besten Hacking Tools zum downloaden : Released, Leaked, Cracked. Größte deutschsprachige Hacker Sammlung.